We’re looking for someone who can lead our clients through our fast-paced process!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CTMH project managers guide our website clients through our fast-paced design process. Ideally, this person has some website design experience but prefers all the other aspects of launching an amazing website — project management, brand and web strategy, light graphic design, and delivering a stellar client experience by chasing down all the little details and being wildly over-communicative with both our team and our clients.
The project manager role is a both a project manager role and a strategy role. For example, the project manager may help our clients choose a website template, plan their website project page-by-page with our templates, run a strategy call, help them make strategy-based decisions about how to position their brand and offerings, and help them make sure they have a clear overall vision for their brand and design before and during their project.
This is a part-time, contractor position that’s booked and billed per client at a flat rate. Projects average about 10-12 hours each and are spread out over three to four weeks. You could be booked for multiple client projects at one time based on your availability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Host and lead a strategy call with the client to determine and define the goals of the project
- Respond to and answer questions for the client in the weeks preceding their project
- Review the client’s project materials, request missing items, ask clarifying questions, make suggestions, and overall make sure the project is ready to go
- Schedule routine project calls and manage Zoom links and calendar invites
- Communicate with the client on behalf of the team throughout the project
- Help the designer with quality assurance to ensure the project is meeting the client’s vision and the project scope
- Help with techy things like transferring domains, migrating website content, connecting newsletters, checking passwords and basic SEO
- Wrap up the project with positivity and provide a STELLAR communication and customer experience throughout the entire time project
- Obsessed with brand strategy, positioning, marketing tech and all things online business
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Passion for digital marketing
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to see multiple solution paths for online business
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve
- Amazing with time management and meeting deadlines
- Patience for teaching, strong desire to serve clients
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Organized computer files
Programs + Platforms
- Google Docs and Drive
- Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe programs
- Ticket System
- Convertkit, Klaviyo, Flodesk
- YooTheme (bonus!) or experience with other website builders
- Squarespace (preferred)
- Teachable or general knowledge of online course platforms (preferred)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Meets deadlines, goes above and beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter and ambitious
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.