We are looking for organized professionals with amazing communication skills to help our team!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency with website design at the core of its services. CTMH virtual admins provide organization and administrative services to help us keep our business running efficiently and smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, documents
- Create structure, workflows, processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- Support website QA processes and guidelines
- Social media scheduling
- Update Canva documents, eblasts, etc.
- Create email automations
- Resize images
- Manage and organize content assets
- Complete other administrative and creative tasks
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts
- Detail-oriented, organized, extremely efficient
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Proactive, pragmatic, resourceful problem solving
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve
- Friendly and professional communicator
- Basic writing and correspondence
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
Programs & Platforms
- Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail
- Ticket System
- ConvertKit, Klaviyo, Flodesk
- Bonus: WordPress and other website builders
- Bonus: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Bonus: Squarespace
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Productive with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat and tidy
- Takes critique and constructive criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a digital team environment
- Meets deadlines, goes above and beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter, ambitious, adaptable
- Trustworthy and reliable
- High energy, confident and personable
- Has an “I’ll figure it out” mentality
- Fun and likes to laugh!
Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we’d like to move forward with. If you don’t hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes peeled for the next opportunity.